What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you the science of manipulation
- Proven tactics to get everybody to worship you — whether or not you have money, connections, or any of the other “typical” status symbols
- Discover how to guide conversations the easy way (and why it will help you make breakthroughs you’ve never thought possible!)
- Simple tactics to turn people into sheep, so you have willing, long-term drones who are programmed to obey their Master
- Control the minds of people “above” you — bosses, supervisors, managers – and influence them to favor you every time
- Slip these mesmerizing statements in your conversation — and people will feel compelled to do exactly what you say
- You’ll discover every mistake and failure I’ve encountered in the past 7 years of studying persuasion and hypnosis
- How to drop statements in your conversation unobtrusively, while skillfully inducing others to follow your lead
- Learn how to wield the same powerful mind control over others as all great Kings, Popes, and Emperors
- Why using your “natural charm” and “sense of humor” can actually prevent you from winning people over
- A new angle on the old “I’ll scratch your back if you scratch mine” that can bring amazing results
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Elite Social Control scores 70.78/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.elitesocialcontrol.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: elitesocialcontrol.com you’ll also be taken through to elitesocialcontrol.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)